Program Managers & Administrators
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program program managers are responsible for delivering quality HIV care in accordance with legislative and program requirements (e.g., care standards, data management, fiscal operations). Planning bodies must understand the trends of HIV in their states, regions, cities, and towns. HRSA's commitment to grantees to to make expectations as clear as possible, and to provide tools and support to meet them. This website catalogs resources developed by HRSA, technical assistance (TA) providers, contractors, and grantees. Please use them freely, reach out to your project officer and other TA providers, and, importantly, share your own tools with your peers across the country.
The basics for grant and program managers
- New the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program? Watch this online module, explore Living History, and see the HRSA/HAB website for program fact sheets and more.
- Program Parts - are you A, B, C, D, F or all of the above? These pages bring together information targeted to the Ryan White program part(s) that support your work.
TA and training priorities
- AIDS Drug Assistance Programs - see how ADAP is filling gaps in access to medications and health coverage
- Data and Reporting - whether you are new to this field or an old pro, there are people and resources prepared to help you meet HRSA's reporting requirements.
- Fiscal Management - tools on contracting, managing program income and expenses, and more.
- Health Care Reform - learn about adjusting to change in many areas: enrolling clients in health coverage, contracting with payers and adjusting agency operations.
- Planning - these resources cover all aspects of Ryan White planning and coordination.
- Quality Management - HRSA's standards and tools and resources to measure and improve performance.
Guidelines and Manuals
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)December 2017
HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau guidance webinars that further explain various policy notices and program letters for grant recipients of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)September 2017
Explanation of reporting requirements, definitions of required data, and instructions about how to report in the RSR.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)September 2017Performance measures to help Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs monitor and improve the quality of care they deliver.
U.S. Department of Health and Human ServicesMarch 2017
Federal guidelines for treatment, prevention and care of HIV disease and opportunistic infections.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)October 2015This project traces the history of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, the largest federal program focused on HIV/AIDS care, featuring a timeline, the legislation, video and audio insights and more.