HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
HRSA leadership makes tough decisions about resource allocation, including training and technical assistance resources. The TARGET Center supports this process by facilitating quick inventories of key topics in HIV care and service delivery, and by providing an central, effective platform for disseminating news and resources to the Ryan White community.
HRSA project officers are like case managers for grantees. They need to be able to handle all kinds of situations, translate complex requirements, know when to call in specialists, and provide "tough love" when necessary. The TARGET Center brings valuable information resources together in one place.
Topics and pages for HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau leadership and project officers
- All of the resources in the Topic Library can support the guidance and education that you provide to grantees.
- The Program Parts pages are especially important for project officers, and are one-stop shops for all news, events, and resources related to the multiple programs.
- The TA Providers listings provide contact information for all HAB-supported technical assistance and training programs.
- The Grantee Finder - easy to sort contact information and links for grantees.
- Please contact the TARGET Center if you have events to publicize or have a great grantee resource to share.
Guidelines and Manuals
HRSA HIV/AIDS BureauFebruary 2015
Manual for Part B Program Directors, staff and others, to serve as an orientation guide, reference document on legislative and program requirements and a tool in managing fiscal and program components.
HRSA HIV/AIDS BureauJuly 2014
Explanation of reporting requirements, definitions of required data, and instructions about how to report in the RSR.
HRSA HIV/AIDS BureauNovember 2013Performance measures to help Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs monitor and improve the quality of care they deliver.
HRSA HIV/AIDS BureauJune 2013
Manual for Ryan White Part A grantees and planning bodies on administration of their programs.
HRSA HIV/AIDS BureauDecember 2012
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) legislative and program requirements, contract management, management strategies
HRSA HIV/AIDS BureauApril 2015This project traces the history of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, the largest federal program focused on HIV/AIDS care, featuring a timeline, the legislation, video and audio insights and more.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
Portal on the HRSA/HAB website for CAREWare, the free software for managing Ryan White data.