May 6, 2013
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
Rx-REX helps ADAPs create the ADR client-level data file. Rx-REX serves the following purposes:
- Converts your client-level data into XML format.
- Serves as a template for you to develop your own data extraction and/or XML conversion tools.
- Allows you to assess the quality of your ADR client-level data. (This feature is not available in the current version of Rx-REX.)
Install the Rx-REX zip file from the HRSA/HAB Rx-REX site or above. The Rx-REX zip file is composed of:
- Rx-REX User Manual: This manual has detailed instructions for creating your input files, loading data into Rx-REX’s Access database, and creating the client-level data XML file.
- ADR Crosswalk: Use this tool to prepare your input files. It allows you to map on paper the data elements and values in your system(s) to those required by the ADR.
- ADR Clients Sample Tables: This Excel template supports the development of input files by providing the structure for the tables you must paste/import into Access.