Regional AETC FOA Update
Regional AETC FOA Update
HRSA Funding Opportunity Announcement 15-032 has been cancelled.
A new FY 2015 FOA, HRSA-15-154, for the Regional AIDS Education and Training Centers was posted on Grants.gov on June 15, 2015 and will be open for thirty (30) days.
A technical assistance call was heldJune 18, 2015 1:00 – 3:00 pm ET. The call was recorded and is available to the public for the duration of the application period (download slides below). All interested applicants will need to apply under the new announcement.
Note to Applicants
This is a reminder, the deadline for submission for HRSA 15-154 is July 15, 2015.
Please note, during the Applicant TA Session held on June 18, 2015, HRSA referenced information pertaining to the submission of supplemental information. This is not a requirement of HRSA 15-154.
After submitting your application to Grants.gov, applicants are encouraged to follow the instructions in the SF424 Submission Guide Section 5. Process Overview
The following is the process for submitting a competing application through Grants.gov:
1) HRSA will post all competing FOAs on Grants.gov (http://www.grants.gov).
2) In order to apply for a HRSA grant, you must complete the Grants.gov registration process.
3) Once the FOA is available, applicants should search for the announcement in Grants.gov by clicking the SEARCH GRANTS tab (http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/search-grants.html), entering the FOA number (HRSA-15-154) and then selecting the announcement. Or by clicking the APPLICANTS tab under Apply for Grants (http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/applicants/apply-for-grants.html ).
4) Download the application package and instructions from Grants.gov. The FOA, accessible via the instructions link, contains critical application instructions and must be downloaded. Make note of the Announcement Number.
5) Save a copy of the application package on your computer, or to a location you choose and complete all the forms based on the instructions provided in the FOA.
6) Submit the application package through Grants.gov (requires registration – see Section 4).
7) Track the status of your submitted application, including all required attachments, using Track My Application at Grants.gov until you receive email notifications that your application has been received and validated by Grants.gov and received by HRSA. Be sure the application was validated under the correct funding opportunity number (In this case – HRSA-15-154).
8) Once your application has been validated by Grants.gov, you may track the status of the application within HRSA by using the “Track Your Application” widget, now available on HRSA’s website:http://www.hrsa.gov/grants/index.html. The application tracker will let you know where your application is at every stage in the process.
If you have submitted a partial application then you must re-submit it in its entirety in accordance with the instructions in the FOA.HRSA accepts the last application submitted by the due date.