Building Safety Net Billing Capacity: State Support for a Solid Foundation
Building Safety Net Billing Capacity: State Support for a Solid Foundation [field_org_abbreviation]
- Billing Tips (preparation like assessing billing capacity, getting credentialed; working with clients to, for example, explain insurance basics and enroll clients in coverage; conduct a pilot test for continuous improvement).
- Provider Assessment (determine TA/training needs of safety net providers).
- Enrollment and Credentialing (why it's necessary in order to be able to bill, challenges, ways to assist providers).
- Managed Care (helping safety net providers work with managed care organizations and Medicaid, TA to build agency capacity and promote sustainability).
- Billable Services (codes and coding including CPT, ICD, and their relationship).
- Billing Mechanics.