AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) legislative and program requirements, contract management, management strategies (e.g., cost containment, formulary management), and purchasing/dispensing systems (e.g., 340b Pharmacy Benefits Manager).
- Section I: General Information (the Ryan White program, Ryan White ADAP legislative language, and key resources).
- Section II: Information About ADAP (structure, planning/advisory bodies, eligibility, access, adherence and monitoring services, data and reporting, and quality management).
- Section III: ADAP Contract and Subcontract Management (including RFP and contract monitoring processes, grants management for Part B/ADAP, state matching fund requirements, and administrative costs and program income).
- Section IV: ADAP Management Strategies (cost containment strategies, formulary management, managing enrollment and utilization/waiting lists, coordination with other payers/programs, and continuum of health insurance coverage).
- Section V: Purchasing and Dispensing Medications (340B Drug Discount Program, Accessing 340B Prices, Purchasing and Dispensing Strategy: Pharmacy Benefits Managers).
Information on management of the Part B grant is presented in the Part B Manual and is not repeated in the ADAP Manual. Thus, the ADAP Manual and Part B Manual should be used as companion documents.