Module 10: Online Resources
Module 10: Online Resources
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
This module identifies online resources that are particularly helpful and may offer further assistance into particular areas of opioid treatment administration.
- Substance Abuse Suboxone Treatment Program, Smith R, Savage L, Aronin M. Presentation from the 2010 Ryan White All Grantee Meeting. August 2010.
- Clinical Guidelines for the Use of Buprenorphine in the Treatment of Opioid Addiction. SAMHSA Center for Substance Abuse Treatment. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series #40. 2004.
- KAP Keys Based on TIP 40: Clinical Guidelines for the Use of Buprenorphine in the Treatment of Opioid Addiction. Clinician pocket card. 2005.
- Buprenorphine: A Guide for Nurses, SAMHSA Center for Substance Abuse Treatment. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series #30. 2009.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Addiction in Opioid Treatment Programs: Inservice Training, SAMHSA Center for Substance Abuse Treatment. 2008.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Addiction in Opioid Treatment Programs. SAMHSA Center for Substance Abuse Treatment. Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) Series #43. 2005.
- Suboxone Patient Assistance Program, Reckitt Benckiser.
- Buprenorphine Physician & Treatment Program Locator, SAMHSA
- State Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator, SAMHSA
- Treatment Improvement Protocols, SAMHSA
- Knowledge Application Program, SAMHSA
- Physician Clinical Support System-MAT (Medication Assisted Therapy)
- Obtaining a Buprenorphine Waiver
- National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Substance Use Disorders - SAMHSA Opioid Treatment Program Directory, SAMHSA Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Screening Tools HIV Guidelines.org, National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Opioids Glossary
- Buprenorphine Treatment of Opioid Addiction: A Counselor’s Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions - SAMSHA, FDA
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Association for Addiction Professionals
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Reckitt Benckiser (manufacturer)
- Buprenorphine: A Guide for Nurses, TAP 30, Technical Assistance Publication Series
- California Society of Addiction Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
- Common Substance Use Screening Tools - HIV Guidelines.org, National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Buprenorphine Treatment: A Training for Multidisciplinary Addiction Professionals (Blending Team Product)
- Buprenorphine Treatment for Young Adults (Blending Team Product)
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services: Buprenorphine Information and Resources
- SAMHSA: Buprenorphine, Additional Resources
- Consumer Fact Sheet and Brochures - NY Health Consumer Fact Sheet, SAMHSA Buprenorphine Facts, NY Department of Health
- American Osteopathic Association
- The Chronic Care Model
- Information for Pharmacists
- Buprenorphine and Primary HIV Care: Report of a Forum for Collaborative HIV Research Workshop
- Advisory: An Introduction on Extended-Release Injectable Naltrexone for the Treatment of People With Opioid Dependence