HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
HRSA leadership makes tough decisions about resource allocation, including training and technical assistance resources. The TARGET Center supports this process by facilitating quick inventories of key topics in HIV care and service delivery, and by providing an central, effective platform for disseminating news and resources to the Ryan White community.
HRSA project officers are like case managers for grantees. They need to be able to handle all kinds of situations, translate complex requirements, know when to call in specialists, and provide "tough love" when necessary. The TARGET Center brings valuable information resources together in one place.
Topics and pages for HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau leadership and project officers
- All of the resources in the Topic Library can support the guidance and education that you provide to grantees.
- The Program Parts pages are especially important for project officers, and are one-stop shops for all news, events, and resources related to the multiple programs.
- The TA Providers listings provide contact information for all HAB-supported technical assistance and training programs.
- The Grantee Finder - easy to sort contact information and links for grantees.
- Please contact the TARGET Center if you have events to publicize or have a great grantee resource to share.
There are no results in this category, please make another selection.